Friday, August 24, 2012

Update: Wolverine-Fit

WOW! The online registration is complete and now we are just waiting for the university's approval. Sounds like we've got a nice small group to start things off and hopefully we will quickly grow and expand as the semester goes on. I also found a faculty advisor who is a level one certified trainer who used to coach at box in St. Louis. He now in a professor in the MCDB department and will be helping to get the club running. All good news.

Bad news, I just found out that my foot is broken... and has been for about a month. Probably should have gotten it checked out sooner. There is a spiral fracture in the fifth metatarsal of my left foot (the outermost bone on the top of your foot). So now I am wearing a boot and will have to do so for about a month. No endurance training or metcons for me.... but I see it as a chance to get sick at pull ups and gain a little weight before winter Crossfit and strength training starts. I am also looking to get my own bumper plates, real expensive stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment