Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MY BIKE

Let me introduce you to my new bike. She is a brand new 2011 Trek 1.2 with Shimano Sora and Tiagra components. I made the decision to go with a road instead of a Tri bike because I am still getting to know the sport and this is my first racing bike (I did my first Tri on a mountain bike, Not Fun). Unfortunately, that bike was stollen recently. UPGRADE. 

I signed up for my first Olympic distance triathlon, which will be on August 12. I'm pumped for the race, but it means that I'm going to have to cut back on the Olympic lifting training to get more endurance workouts in. Hopefully I'll still be able to meet my lifting goals by the end of the summer. I'm also going to be running in the Crim, a 10 mile road race in downtown Flint (aka F-Town), with my family later in August. 

She still needs a name and I'm open to any suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment